Great Ape Conservation Fund (F18AS00091)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the business and commerce, community development, education, environment, law, justice and legal services, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Great Ape Conservation Fund" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.629.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2018 Complete applications are due before 1159pm EDT on April 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Community Development, Education, Environment, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Strategic Communications for Counterterrorism Law Enforcement Officials -- Bangladesh
Previous opportunity: DoD Breast Cancer, Distinguished Investigator Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00091", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: