Apply for F19AS00370
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.635.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 05, 2019 SF-424 due via grants.gov by midnight Pacific Time. Upload Project Narrative as an Adobe Acrobat file in the Project Narrative Attachment Form. Supporting documents attached in section 15. Email proposal amp support documents email@example.com.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Understanding the Rules of Life: Microbiome Theory and Mechanisms
Previous opportunity: RFI - Engaging Governors to Advance State Energy Priorities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00370
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00370) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 19 FA 0417||EARTH MRI|
|BOR MP 19 N016||Drivers of Delta Smelt Health, Condition and Reproduction|
|P19AS00597||Sierra Nevada Bighorn Sheep Research in the Northern Recovery Unit|
|F19AS00375||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00377||The significance of turbidity in safeguarding Delta Smelt from predation|
|F19AS00378||Improving the Survival of Delta Smelt Larval Single-Family Groups in a Conservation Hatchery|
|F19AS00379||Testing of wakasagi hatching frames for delta smelt spawning|
|F19AS00380||Native Pollinator Assessment and Habitat Conservation|
|BOR UC 19 N009||Aquatic Invasive Species Prevention|
|BOR UC 19 N007||June Sucker Recovery Implementation Program, Carp Removal|
|BOR UC 19 NO11||GJO Horsethief Canyon SWA Grant Renewal (HCSWA)|
|P19AS00600||Volunteers Track California Condors at Pinnacles National Park|
|P19AS00210||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|P19AS00601||Stream Condition Monitoring and Data Analysis for Mediterranean Coast Network Parks|
|P19AS00604||Develop Products and Strategies of Mutual Interest on Western U.S. Air Quality Issues|
|F19AS00392||National Fire Plan-Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P19AS00605||Facilitating critical park research and developing future scientists in the Mediterranean Coast Network|
|L19AS00106||BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands|
|BOR MP 19 N009||Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project|
|F19AS00394||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00370", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.