Notice of Intent (USGS 17 FA 0050)
- The Department of the Interior, Geological Survey in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Intent" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $513,445.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY17 and FY18 Region 9 Wetland Program Development Grants
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Ownership and Sustainable Provision of Quality HIV/AIDS Services by the Oromia Regional Health Bureau (ORHB) of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USGS 17 FA 0050) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00002||BLM Utah 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Utah Public Lands|
|L17AS00034||BLM CA Headwaters Forest Reserve Watershed Restoration|
|P17AS00096||Technical Assistance to the National Park Service Wildlife Health Team|
|P17AS00097||2017 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F17AS00114||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00115||Fox River NRDA|
|NOIP17AC00057||Disease Analysis for Big Horn Sheep - BADL|
|F17AS00131||Team Rubicon Heavy Equipment Safety Training Program|
|F17AS00132||USFWS Heritage Comittee Strategic Plan Support|
|USDANRCSPA1701||Pennsylvania 2017 Conservation Innovation Grants|
|F17AS00134||Engaging Youth in Conservation|
|L17AS00035||BLM Alaska - 2017 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Public Lands|
|P17AS00103||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00137||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|F17AS00138||VISTA Intern at Alligator River NWR|
|USGS 17 FA 0079||Notice of Intent|
|F17AS00145||Monarch Joint Venture Program Support|
|BOR GP 17 0001||Bureau of Reclamation, Wyoming Area Office Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|BOR MP 17 N010||Integrated Modeling Tool|
|P17AS00105||Planning and Schematic Design Support for the Alcatraz Ferry Embarkation Plan/EIS|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USGS 17 FA 0050", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: