Apply for F19AS00317
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Restoration and enhancement in instream and floodplain habitat in the Yakima Basin" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2019 The recipient has been selected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $853,012.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Regional Development
Next opportunity: Repair Rehab New York - Vermont Mod 001
Previous opportunity: UNVIE Space Camp 2020 Youth Exchange
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00317
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00317) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00353||15.664, Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|F19AS00355||Quantifying Double-Crested Cormorant effects on recreational fish populations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00317", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.