Apply for USDA NIFA RHSE 007412
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rural Health and Saftey Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.516.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Mitigating Violent Extremism in Masaka Region
Previous opportunity: CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Clinical Trial Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA RHSE 007412
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA RHSE 007412) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0019||Regional Food Safety Efforts in Africa|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0018||Learning, Analytics, and Knowledge Management Support in Kenya|
|FSIS FERN 061020||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0008||2020 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0022||Development of a Time Release Study Methodology for Agricultural Goods|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0025||Enabling Agricultural Innovations for Sustainable Food Security: Biotechnology and Seeds Systems in Asia and Africa|
|USDA FPAC MULTI CRP 20 NOFO0001030||Monitoring Soil Health Impacts of CRP|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0027||Strengthening West African Community Phytosanitary Practices|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0028||Strengthening East African Community Phytosanitary Priorities|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0029||Alignment of Pesticide Regulations and Standards|
|USDA APHIS 10025 VSSPRS00 20 0124||Chronic Wasting Disease Management and Response Activities 2020 Cooperative Agreements|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0039||Promoting Science and Rules Based Standards for Processed Food Ingredients in India and China|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA RHSE 007412", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.