Apply for O SMART 2022 171305
- The Department of Justice, SMART in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SMART FY 2022 Sexual Violence Prevention Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.750.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 17, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) Program - Region 5
Previous opportunity: OVW Fiscal Year 2022 SAFE Virtual Practicum Program Invitation to Apply
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O SMART 2022 171305
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O SMART 2022 171305) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL22CA0042 WHPELSAL CSCOMPLAINT 050422||ESTABLISHING A CIVIL SOCIETY ANTI-IMPUNITY COMPLAINT PLATFORM|
|INL22CA0043 WHPELSAL GREATLOGISTICS 0504||Logistics support for the Gang Resistance Education And Training (GREAT) in El Salvador|
|INL22CA0045 WHPELSAL PALLOGISTICS 050422||Implementation and logistics support of a Police Athletic League in El Salvador|
|O COPS 2022 171176||FY22 Innovations in Recruitment and Hiring -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171177||FY22 Emerging Issues Forums -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171171||FY22 Supporting Law Enforcement Agencies in Seeking Accreditation -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171175||FY22 Microgrants -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171168||FY22 Expansion of Regional De-Escalation Training Centers - Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171170||FY22 Enhancing Existing Law Enforcement Accreditation Entities -Community Policing Development (CPD) Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171166||FY22 Implementing Crisis Intervention Teams- Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171167||FY22 Law Enforcement Agency De-Escalation Grants -Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171184||FY 2022 Collaborative Reform Initiative Program - Invitational Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171174||FY22 Tribal Resources Grant Program - Technical Assistance Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171169||FY22 Addressing Gaps in State Accreditation - Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|O COPS 2022 171172||FY22 Tolerance, Diversity, and Anti-Bias Training- Community Policing Development Solicitation|
|INL22CA0046 WHPELSAL PALEVAL 050522||Police Athletic League (PAL) Program Evaluation and Outcomes Study for El Salvador|
|O COPS 2022 171183||FY 2022 Collaborative Reform Initiative Program|
|O OJJDP 2022 171315||OJJDP FY 2022 Alaska Native Youth Training and Technical Assistance Project|
|O BJA 2022 171317||BJA FY 22 Invited to Apply - Administrative Funding Adjustments to BJA Previously Funded Awards 2|
|O BJA 2022 171343||BJA FY 22 Paul Coverdell Forensic Science Improvement Grants Program - Formula|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O SMART 2022 171305", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.