USAID Cambodia Social and Behavior Change Activity (72044218RFA00003)
- The Agency for International Development, Cambodia USAID-Phnom Penh in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID Cambodia Social and Behavior Change Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 17, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Public Health Epidemiology of Influenza Virus Infection and Control in China
Previous opportunity: FY 2017 Solicitation of Project Proposals for the Passenger Ferry Grant Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72044218RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA TP18 1802||Cooperative Agreement for Emergency Response: Public Health Crisis Response|
|HHS 2018 IHS YRTC 0001||Youth Regional Treatment Center Aftercare Pilot Project|
|CDC RFA GH18 1851||Provision of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) for HIV Prevention in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 18 092||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C HIV Early Intervention Services Program: New Geographic Service Areas|
|72067418FYI00002||Preventing HIV/AIDS in Vulnerable Populations|
|TI 18 004||FY 2018 Opioid State Targeted Response Technical Assistance (Short Title: STR TA)|
|PAR 18 113||Center of Excellence for Research on Complementary and Integrative Health (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA DE 18 011||NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35)- Clinical Trial Not Allowed|
|HRSA 18 098||Resilient and Responsive Health Systems (RRHS) Initiative – South Sudan|
|HRSA 18 079||Thalassemia Program|
|HRSA 18 084||National Maternal and Child Health Data Resource Initiative|
|HRSA 18 063||Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership Program|
|HRSA 18 071||R40 Maternal and Child Health Field-Initiated Innovative Research Studies (FIRST) Program|
|HRSA 18 072||R40 Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Secondary Data Analysis Research (SDAR) Program|
|HRSA 18 069||Advancing Systems of Services for Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs|
|PA FPR 18 001||FY18 Office of Population Affairs Research Grant Priorities|
|PA FPT 18 001||Title X Family Planning Clinical Training Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 18 046||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Community Based Dental Partnership Program|
|HRSA 18 052||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|PA FPR 18 002||FY18 Office of Population Affairs Research Grant Priorities|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72044218RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: