Adaptive Management and Monitoring of Pyramid Lake, Nevada (F19AS00106)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Adaptive Management and Monitoring of Pyramid Lake, Nevada" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 14, 2019 quotThis is a Notice of Intent to make an Award to Utah State University. No competition is expected. Do not Respond.quot.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $55,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy Dean and Assistant Dean (Leadership) Award
Previous opportunity: Signals in the Soil
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00106) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0333||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation For Youth And Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0334||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Transition to Employment for Youth and Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0328||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0329||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Development)|
|19 558||Faculty Development in the Space Sciences|
|USGS 19 FA 0068||Systemic analysis of hydrogeomorphic influences on native freshwater mussels|
|2019 NIST PMGP 01||Precision Measurement Grant Program (PMGP)|
|W911NF19S0005||Fiscal Year 2020 Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP)- ARMY SUBMISSION|
|19 559||Quantum Leap Challenge Institutes|
|2019 NIST SBIR 01||Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I|
|693JF719R000009||Liquefied Natural Gas vs. Waterborne Transport|
|W81XWH 19 TSCRP IDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 TSCRP CTRA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 TSCRP EHDA||DoD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|N00014 19 S F007||FY 2020 DEFENSE UNIVERSITY RESEARCH INSTRUMENTATION PROGRAM (DURIP)|
|G19AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Gulf Coast CESU|
|G19AS00032||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|DE FOA 0002088||High-Energy-Density Laboratory Plasma Science|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP OCA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Academy - Early Career Investigator Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00106", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: