Apply for 2020 NIST MEP AMTS 01
- The Department of Commerce, National Institute of Standards and Technology in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advanced Manufacturing Technology Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.611.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 06, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Malaria Operations Research to Improve Malaria Control and Reduce Morbidity and Mortality in Western Kenya
Previous opportunity: Strengthening the Zambia Ministry of Health's Capacity to Provide Leadership to the National HIV/AIDS Response through Coordination, Policy Development, Mentorship and Training under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 2020 NIST MEP AMTS 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (2020 NIST MEP AMTS 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 532||Enabling Discovery through GEnomic Tools|
|BOR DO 20 N003||AMTA/Reclamation Fellowships|
|DWFP 20 S 01||FY 20 Oppurtunity Announcement|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0375||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|20 535||International Research and education Network Connections|
|20 537||Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0007||Willow Creek Reservoir Water Quality Research and Evaluation Studies|
|DE FOA 0002263||RFI - Rapid Encapsulation of Pipelines Avoiding Intensive Replacement (REPAIR)|
|PAS JAKARTA FY20 01||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2020|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1177||AFCEC GIS SUPPORT MAPPING|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0386||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|DE FOA 0002253||National Quantum Information Science Research Centers|
|20 538||Linguistics Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|G20AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G20AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rock Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1574||Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB|
|DE FOA 0002233||HIGH-ENERGY-DENSITY LABORATORY PLASMA SCIENCE|
|NIJ 2020 17332||Graduate Research Fellowship, Fiscal Year 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2020 NIST MEP AMTS 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.