Apply for RFA GH 20 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Malaria Operations Research to Improve Malaria Control and Reduce Morbidity and Mortality in Western Kenya" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)
Previous opportunity: Advanced Manufacturing Technology Services
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA GH 20 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA GH 20 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH20 2043||Enhancing Strategic Information Capacity for HIV/AIDS Programs towards Sustaining Epidemic Control in Kenya through Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) and Data Science under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2085||Quality Facility and Community-Based HIV Prevention, Case Finding, Care and Treatment, and Viral Suppression to Reach Epidemic Control in Cameroon under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2075||Technical Assistance to the Provincial Health Offices in Zambia to Support Optimized HIV Case Finding, Treatment, Viral Suppression, Retention and HIV Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2051||Achieving Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) Saturation in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2055||Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Maputo City Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2013||Scaling Up High-Impact HIV Prevention, Testing and Treatment Models in Central America under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SM 20 009||Homeless and Housing Resource Center|
|FG 20 002||Family Support Technical Assistance Center|
|TI 20 004||National Peer-Run Training and TA Center for Addiction Recovery Peer Support|
|RFA NS 20 013||White Matter Lesion Etiology of Dementia in the U.S. Including in Health Disparity Populations (U19 Clinical Trial not Allowed)|
|DOS MSU PEPFARSGP FY20||PEPFAR Small Grants Program 2020-2021|
|HRSA 20 006||Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students|
|HRSA 20 069||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|HRSA 20 058||U4D Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Pregnancy-Related Care Research Network (PRC-RN) Program|
|CDC RFA GH20 2006||Technical Assistance for Accelerating the Coverage and Quality of Effective HIV Prevention, Treatment and Care Activities Among Key Populations and People Living with HIV in Thailand under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2007||Support to the Government of Botswana to Ensure Quality HIV-Related Strategic Information Services under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|SP 20 002||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success|
|CDC RFA GH20 2008||Supporting Implementation of National HIV Policies and the Provision of HIV Testing Services, Care, Treatment, PMTCT, TB, PrEP and the Quality of HIV-Related Testing Across the Clinical Cascade in Public Health Facilities in Botswana under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2009||Supporting the Provision of Quality Cervical Cancer Screening and Pre-Cancer Treatment Services for Women Living with HIV in Botswana under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2025||Strengthening National Epidemiologic and Research Capacity to Track the HIV/TB Epidemic and Improve Health Outcomes in the Kingdom of Eswatini under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA GH 20 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.