Apply for OVW 2020 18853
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW Fiscal Year 2020 COVID-19/Violence Against Women Assistance to Tribes" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.029.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 16, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: NSF Dynamic Language Infrastructure - NEH Documenting Endangered Languages
Previous opportunity: Mitigating Violent Extremism in Masaka Region
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2020 18853
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2020 18853) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL20CA0057WHPMEXICO080520||Enhancing Transparency and Accountability in Prosecutors’ Offices|
|INL20CA0059 BECAS COLOMBIA 08062020||Colombian Law Enforcement Scholarship Program|
|INL20CA0063 WOUNDEDWARRIORS COLOMBIA||Colombian National Police Wounded Warriors Assistance Project|
|INL20CA0056AMELIBERIALAWE LEADERSHIP0825||Leadership and Management for Liberian Law Enforcement|
|INL20CA0058AMELIBERIACORRECTIONS082520||Strengthening Corrections Institutions in Liberia|
|RFI 663 20 000005 SAGCE||Strengthening Accountable Governance and Civic Engagement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2020 18853", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.